The main functions of the Customer relations office (Law no. 150 dated 7 June 2000, Art. 8) are:
- ensure citizens can exercise their rights to information, access and participation mentioned in Law no. 241 dated 7 August 1990 and amendments;
- facilitate the use of the services offered to the citizens, by explaining the administrative and statutory provisions and giving information on the institution facilities and tasks;
- promote the adoption of electronic connection systems and the coordination of civic networks;
- implement processes to control the quality of the services and the users' satisfaction through internal communication and communication with the citizens;
- ensure mutual information between the customer relations office and the other facilities operating within the local government, as well as between the customer relations offices and the different local governments.